- To promote, coordinate and protect the profession of its members.
- To promote and encourage amongst members of the Association conduct of their professional duties in an independent, professional, objective, and impartial manner
- To impart knowledge and skills to the members on matters regarding registration, practice, and conduct of environmental impact assessors and environmental auditors
- To promote environmental management in the community through coordination, facilitation, awareness raising, enforcement, assessment, monitoring, and research.
- To facilitate exchange of specialized information and discussion of matters of common interest among members and environmental researchers, and environmental management practitioners
- To promote and encourage high standards of practices amongst members of the association in accordance with, but not limited to, the association Code of Ethics.
- To provide network for experts of both environmental assessments for both national and regional level.
Advocating and Ensuring Excellent Environment Best practice include but limited to Environment Management Act, Environmental Audit and Environment Impact Assessment.
To be a leading environmental expert association protecting the interest of its member and ensures excellent Environment Impact Assessment practices.
Transparency and Accountability;